A hobby blog to get tips, ideas, reviews, resources, interests, leisure, pastimes, recreation, entertainment and travel.

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A directory to find out art and craft sites -'The Craft Directory'

Being a subject teacher for art and crafts in early years, I usually search the net for useful links and ideas for my lesson plan. I enjoy teaching crafts projects to young children and my learning journey continues as I learn new and exciting ideas from the internet. There are many educational sites which offer useful links, resources and ideas relating to drawing, art and crafts. But I prefer to start searching at specific places becasue it saves your time.

The Craft Directory is a place to search for art and crafts related sites. You can definately save your time by starting search from this directory as I found a long list of topics and there is a list of sites under each catagory. You need to click the link and a drop down list of sites would come with a short description of that site. I just checked if results are good or not and clicked for 'Calligraphy' link. As I had a saved file at my hard drive about calligraphy sites, I knew many of the sites in advance and I was happy to find more sites with useful information about the topic.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is wonderful. I too am looking for craft ideas! I sometimes do arts and crafts with seniors at local senior living facilities. I had a small business doing this. Now I'm finishing my Bachelors degree in a new program of Integrated Studies which is education and business combined. When I finish I will go back doing arts and crafts. This site is a wonderful idea and look forward to utilizing it.

    Cheers,

    Stephanie
    http://www.streetarticles.com/small-business/starting-a-craft-business

    ReplyDelete

Recent Posts

Popular Posts