A hobby blog to get tips, ideas, reviews, resources, interests, leisure, pastimes, recreation, entertainment and travel.

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The New Look Of 'Hobbies and Hobbies"

Regular readers of this blog would note that since the start of this blog I am trying to update the theme and look of it. Now with the help of "Our Blog Templates" and I have made changes to the original 'columus' template. I love to learn and 'play' with my blogs as every time I make a change at my blogs, I feel the joy of satisfaction and creativity inside me.

I was not much interested in taking part in their Showcasing blogs at 'Our blog templates' CENTEST, until I downloaded a template and realized that the templates offered by this site are really creative, as you are free to modify the look of your blog.

The Changes I made to my blog:

- I picked header picture from other site, recommended by the "Our blog templates'.
- Changed the theme and colours at side bars and links.

Site provides full instruction based tutorial, so the bloggers who are not familiar with technical knowledge can easily update their blogs. And note that templates offered by the site are FREE of cost, and for the blogs using 'Blogger'. There are around 100 free templates, and to my knowledge upto now, nobody has offered so many quality and upgradable templates so far.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Popular Posts