A hobby blog to get tips, ideas, reviews, resources, interests, leisure, pastimes, recreation, entertainment and travel.

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cet the crafts news at 'Craft gossip'

I have a good collection of books about crafts. Few of those books are gifts from my cousins who encourage my crafts activities. I also search at the net for more ideas, tips and projects which can be easily adopted to teach my reception years kids. Online communities and forums are a good place to share and get links to more ideas or tips to crafts or related topics. Crafts activities are the best time pass for me and I always enjoy doing it with my young students.

'Crafts gossip' offers news, reviews and projects covering various kind of crafts.

You get lots of craft ideas and projects and reviews at the site. Blog is dividied into many sub-blogs, covering topics ranging from knitting, crochet, bath and body, jewelry making, scrapbooking, sewing crafts, recycled crafts, needlework, edible crafts, indie crafts, stamping, lesson plans, glass art, quilting, polymer clay and felting.

I have searched for 'craft' links and found that you can get the links to 'Craft Competitions and Give Aways', 'Craft Competitons', 'Craft Events Craft Groups', Craft Chats & Craft Forums'. So you don't need to use search engine for related links.
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Popular Posts